Re: New PostgrSQL Errors

From: David Wheeler <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
To: Dror Matalon <dror(at)zapatec(dot)com>
Cc: Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New PostgrSQL Errors
Date: 2004-03-19 04:43:39
Lists: sfpug
On Mar 18, 2004, at 5:14 PM, Dror Matalon wrote:

> If you want to be explicit about this, you can set
> log_statement = true
>
> which will log *every* statement that postgress sees.

Ah, that's very handy, thanks. I think I might use that for profiling
one of these days.

But in the meantime, once I set this, I noticed that Bricolage was
doing a couple of queries at server startup time. This is a bad idea,
because if DBI caches them before Apache forks, they could get screwed
up.

I've removed the queries that were running at startup time, and now it
look looks like it might be working.

Thanks for the help!

Regards,

David