Re: undefined: '@data$1' (code) ?

From: Stéphane Pinel <spinel(at)noos(dot)fr>
To: "Nigel J(dot) Andrews" <nandrews(at)investsystems(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: undefined: '@data$1' (code) ?
Date: 2003-02-18 14:55:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Le lundi, 17 fév 2003, à 20:52 Europe/Paris, Nigel J. Andrews a écrit :

> Well a quick grep of the sources doesn't throw anything likely up for
> that. I
> dare say everyone else is equally baffled. Perhaps if you give more
> details
> such as OS, compiler, output of configure stage, version number,
> command used
> for compilation and linking [of your program] someone might be able to
> spot the
> problem.

Well it was my first time I tried to compile something using libpq with
such other
issues: I'm using MacOS and CodeWarrior...Things were not so cool for
me ;-)

Everything is OK now since the issues resulted from CW lib linking
stuff, nothing from
libpq itself.

I'm really sorry for the noise but I was a bit desperate ;-)

Stephane