old server still listed in pgAdminIII after upgrade of PostgreSQL

From: "MacDonald, Bob" <bmacdonald(at)vidsys(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: old server still listed in pgAdminIII after upgrade of PostgreSQL
Date: 2008-08-20 17:17:37
Lists: pgadmin-support
I am running Windows Vista and I just upgraded from PostgreSQL 8.2.7 to
8.3.3 and now when I enter pgAdmin3 I see two servers listed. One with
the description "PostgreSQL Database Server 8.2" and one with the
description "PostgreSQL Database Server 8.3". All the info is exactly
the same for both servers other than the service property.  The old one
has the service name pgsql-8.2 (which no longer exists) and the new has
the name pgsql-8.3.  I know I can manually delete the old server and all
continues to work but I was wondering if there was some automated way to
have the old information removed when I install the new version.

Thanks for your help,

Bob

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2008-08-20 20:21:16