Re-Init database cluster.

From: Louie Kwan <lkwan(at)nuvo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re-Init database cluster.
Date: 2004-03-17 21:45:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi All,

I did a pg_dumpall and psql the output and created a db. Basically, I would
like to clean up everything including users and groups.

I tried to do initdb, but it didn't work.

My question is that can I just delete the directory where the database
cluster stored before.

I.e. rm -rf /var/lib/pgsql/data

Or I should do something else to re-init the database cluster.

Louie