Download not found for postgreSQL 9.1 for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc)

From: "Eye Gee" <eyegee(at)cmg(dot)com(dot)my>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Download not found for postgreSQL 9.1 for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc)
Date: 2012-03-28 08:02:51
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

Referring to the document for PostgreSQL 9.1 supported platforms http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/supported-platforms.html, it is mentioned that
1. In general, PostgreSQL can be expected to work on these CPU architectures: x86, x86_64, IA64, PowerPC, PowerPC 64, S/390, S/390x, Sparc, Sparc 64, Alpha, ARM, MIPS, MIPSEL, M68K, and PA-RISC.
2. PostgreSQL can be expected to work on these operating systems: Linux (all recent distributions), Windows (Win2000 SP4 and later), FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, Mac OS X, AIX, HP/UX, IRIX, Solaris, Tru64 Unix, and UnixWare.

I would like to find out whether postgreSQL 9.1 is supported for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc). From the above it seems that it is supported however I am unable to find the download links for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power.

On the SUSE site I am only able to find download for i586 and x86_64 only. (http://software.opensuse.org/search?q=postgres&baseproject=SUSE%3ASLE-11%3ASP1&lang=en&exclude_debug=true)
On rpm repositories site I am able to find repo packages for Red Hat Enterprise for i386 and x86_64 only. (http://yum.postgresql.org/repopackages.php )

What is the latest version of postgreSQL supported for SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power (ppc) ? Is it still supported or not going to be released for postgreSQL 9.1? If it is still supported please send me the download links for both SUSE and Red Hat on IBM Power.

Regards,
Eye Gee