Not receiving ml posts

From: Michael Glaesemann <grzm(at)seespotcode(dot)net>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Marc Fournier <scrappy(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Not receiving ml posts
Date: 2006-11-15 15:04:58
Lists: pgsql-www

Hi, all

The number of posts I've been receiving from the pgsql mailing lists
I'm on has significantly dropped off. I do receive some, but only a
handful a day. I can tell from the archives that it's not the case
that the lists have become more quiet: I'm just not getting all of
them. I don't see any pattern as to which I'm receiving. I've checked
with my host and they haven't been able to see any problems on their
end. Could someone take a look on the pgsql end and see if messages
are bouncing, and if so, with what errors? I'm subscribed to at least
-hackers, -general, -committers, and I believe -patches with this
account. (I've actually tried to resubscribe to -www, but haven't yet
received the confirmation email after 24 hours.)

Thanks! If there's anything I can do to help this along, please let
me know, cc'ing me if you're sending to the list.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net