Oracle / Postgres Interface

From: "Shah, Sameer" <SShah(at)vicr(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Oracle / Postgres Interface
Date: 2004-09-21 16:57:37
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi All,

I would appreciate any input on this dilemma:

1. I have DataBase-A which is Oracle on Server A with FunctionA
(PLSQL)
2. I have DataBase-B which is Postgress on Server B with FunctionB
(PgSQL)
3. I need to call FunctionA from FunctionB

I don't mind rewriting PgSQL to some other language in Postgress if need
be.

Can I do this? If Yes, How?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,