RE: tourble migrating from linux/Apache/postgresql/perl to win2000/IIS/postgresql/perl

From: Rishi Sharma <rsharma(at)Bigstep(dot)net>
To: Rishi Sharma <rsharma(at)Bigstep(dot)net>, "''Jason Tishler ' '" <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>
Cc: "''Pgsql-Cygwin ' ' '" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: tourble migrating from linux/Apache/postgresql/perl to win2000/IIS/postgresql/perl
Date: 2001-06-10 00:40:51
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Just a little more info for you:

When trying to build the latest postgresql-7.1.2 I get the following error:
bash-2.05$ make
make -C doc all
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/doc'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/doc'
make -C src all
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/src'
make -C backend all
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/src/backend'
prereqdir=`cd parser/ >/dev/null && pwd` && \
  cd ../../src/include/parser/ && rm -f parse.h && \
  ln -s $prereqdir/parse.h .
make -C utils fmgroids.h
make[3]: Entering directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/src/backend/utils'
CPP='gcc -E' AWK='gawk' /bin/sh.exe
-nThe system cannot find the file specified.
cpp0.exe: output pipe has been closed failed
make[3]: *** [fmgroids.h] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/src/backend/utils'
make[2]: *** [utils/fmgroids.h] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/src/backend'
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/postgresql-7.1.2/src'
make: *** [all] Error 2

where is fmgroids.h?