RE: RE: postgresql 7.0 for NT

From: Rishi Sharma <rsharma(at)Bigstep(dot)net>
To: "'Fred Yankowski'" <fred(at)ontosys(dot)com>
Cc: "'Pgsql-Cygwin '" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: RE: postgresql 7.0 for NT
Date: 2001-06-04 23:34:21
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I'm no expert at configuring webservs with databases - do you have any good
links so I can approach this problem from the right angle?

My goal is to hook up IIS with postgresql, but no one seems to know how to
do it. If I can't access my postgresql data from IIS, I'll have to worry
about losing my old data or importing it into what ever db I can use.