Re: Cancelled statement due to lost connection

From: "Brandon Aiken" <BAiken(at)winemantech(dot)com>
To: "Frances Collier" <fcollier(at)preparedresponse(dot)com>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Cancelled statement due to lost connection
Date: 2006-09-29 20:31:11
Lists: pgsql-novice

"Due to user request" suggests to me that the client (in this case, IIS or .NET) is timing out waiting for a response and cancelling the query.

The documentation for Npgsql seems to support that:
http://npgsql.projects.postgresql.org/docs/manual/UserManual.htm (search for 'Cancelling a command in progress').

--
Brandon Aiken
CS/IT Systems Engineer