Re: Official Italian general mailing list

From: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com, Robert Treat <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org, itpug-consiglio(at)lists(dot)itpug(dot)org
Date: 2007-12-20 21:58:33
Lists: pgsql-www

Sorry, missed the start of this thread ... I can get this setup, will you be
acting as 'owner / moderator'?

- --On Thursday, December 20, 2007 22:47:43 +0100 Gabriele Bartolini
<gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Ciao Robert,
>> Can you explain the relationship between IT-PUG, these new mailing lists,
>> the website, and the mailing lists listed there
>> ( ?
> IT-PUG is a non profit organisation and we are requesting the
> pgsql-it-generale(at)postgresql(dot)org (or the English named
> pgsql-it-general(at)postgresql(dot)org) for the association purposes. You can
> actually find the association charter, officially translated in English, on
> our website: ( for
> the English home page) .
> I strongly recommend that you do have a look at it, so that you can get an
> idea of the organisation goals, objectives, methods of participation,
> management, processes, etc.
> is a website (portal) about PostgreSQL, they have a mailing list but
> they are not currently affiliated with us.
> Thanks.
> Cheers,
> Gabriele
> --
> Gabriele Bartolini: Open source programmer and data architect
> Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy
> gabriele(dot)bartolini(at)gmail(dot)com |
> "If I had been born ugly, you would never have heard of Pelé", George Best
> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (
Email . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org                              MSN . scrappy(at)hub(dot)org
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype:        ICQ . 7615664
Version: GnuPG v2.0.4 (FreeBSD)