SSPI/Kerberos support on Windows 2008

From: "Duffey, Blake A(dot)" <Blake(dot)Duffey(at)noblis(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SSPI/Kerberos support on Windows 2008
Date: 2008-07-21 20:19:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have a Windows 2008 stand-alone server configured so I can log on using my
MIT Kerberos credentials.  I have an SSPI enabled PUTTY which will allow
single-sign-on with Kerberos.  This much is working correctly.

My question - does the current ODBC driver support this type of 'native'
configuration on Windows?  By that, I mean I haven't installed anything from
MIT on the Windows machine, I have simply run these commands:

ksetup /setdomain DOMAIN.TLD

ksetup /addkdc DOMAIN.TLD host.domain.tld

ksetup /setcomputerpassword xxxxx

ksetup /mapuser user  <mailto:user(at)DOMAIN(dot)TLD> user(at)DOMAIN(dot)TLD

Of course the needed principals have been created on the KDC.

When I test the connection, I get the following error:

pg_krb5_init: krb5_cc_get_principal: No credentials cache found

Thanks
Blake

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Marcin LigorowskiDate: 2008-07-29 07:36:26