SSPI/Kerberos support on Windows 2008

From: "Duffey, Blake A(dot)" <Blake(dot)Duffey(at)noblis(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SSPI/Kerberos support on Windows 2008
Date: 2008-07-21 20:19:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I have a Windows 2008 stand-alone server configured so I can log on using my
MIT Kerberos credentials.  I have an SSPI enabled PUTTY which will allow
single-sign-on with Kerberos.  This much is working correctly.
My question - does the current ODBC driver support this type of 'native'
configuration on Windows?  By that, I mean I haven't installed anything from
MIT on the Windows machine, I have simply run these commands:
ksetup /setdomain DOMAIN.TLD
ksetup /addkdc DOMAIN.TLD host.domain.tld
ksetup /setcomputerpassword xxxxx
ksetup /mapuser user  <mailto:user(at)DOMAIN(dot)TLD> user(at)DOMAIN(dot)TLD
Of course the needed principals have been created on the KDC.
When I test the connection, I get the following error:
pg_krb5_init: krb5_cc_get_principal: No credentials cache found

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Marcin LigorowskiDate: 2008-07-29 07:36:26