Question about Postgres stored procedure

From: "Pius Chan" <chanpius(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about Postgres stored procedure
Date: 2003-01-08 16:54:58
Lists: sfpug

My name is Pius Chan and I come from a heavy Oracle background. Recently I
try to use Postgres to implement a system and have several questions:

(1) Is there a way to tell what plplsql stored procedures/functions are in a
Postgres database?
(2) Is it possible to extract the content of the stored procedure from the

Thanks a lot,

sfpug by date

Next:From: AdityaDate: 2003-01-08 17:09:50