Re: Resue of the sql dump to create new database.

From: Anil Jangam <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Resue of the sql dump to create new database.
Date: 2001-12-18 13:28:34
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
HI Dave,

I coiped (rather downloaded) the tarball from the link below. I got the
"pgadmin2.exe" from the "./.tar\cvsroot\binaries" directory. The problem
still persist. Do I have to copy some more files?? (There are many .dll
files present), and what is the sequence to copy them??

I even tried to copy all the .dll file(s) accroding to their location on the
original installation, but it gave me an runtime error, "application-defined
or object-defined error". Now I have reverted back to the old setup.. i.e.
1.1.66-Dev.

ANyways this is not a very urgent need though.

regds,
-anil.

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: aman77Date: 2001-12-19 06:22:27