Re: Database - Table browing problem.

From: Anil Jangam <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, Anil Jangam <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>, "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Database - Table browing problem.
Date: 2001-12-14 10:51:26
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi Dave,

It worked. But why is there a difference between the interfaces?? Is it
because of the use of capital letters in the definition of the table names??
Is it a standard behavier or pgSQL/pgAdmin limitation??

Here is another doubt. When the table is created from the psql console, its
not pssible to see its proerties in the pgAdmin interface. However I can see
the table details e.g. columns, checks, FKs etc. The error message says:

An error has occured in pgAdminII:frmMain.tvTable
Number: 2147467259
Error:person: permission denied.

-anil.