Re: PostgreSQL on cygwin

From: Anil Jangam <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL on cygwin
Date: 2001-11-08 14:08:03
Lists: pgsql-cygwin pgsql-jdbc

hi all pgsql users,

Is there any graphical interface tool available for pgsql database?
I know one, pgAdmin II (v1.1) which provides the GUI for pgsql on windows,
but editing/creation of table is still not very much user friendly. Defining
and displaying the relationship graphically would be much easy to use.

There is similar tool available like Embarcado Studio (ERStudio) for other
databases, in which we can graphically represent the tables and their
relationships.

regds,
-Anil.