Invalid procedure call or argument

From: Anil Jangam <anilj(at)indts(dot)com>
To: "'pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Invalid procedure call or argument
Date: 2001-11-06 11:34:13
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

Following the steps, getting the error.
I have created a table with parent & child relationship (parent key and
foreign key). THe pgAdmin GUI displayes the table properties correctly. It
also displays the one foreign key. Under the proerties of foreign key, there
is the relation branch shown between tables. Under this branch, the
relationship object, when I double click on it, gives the follwong error
message. What could be the problem??

An error has occured in pdAdmin II: frmMain.tvNodeClick:

Number: 5

-anil.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2001-11-06 12:09:15