Re: Logging pg_autovacuum

From: "Larry Rosenman" <lrosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com>
To: "Bruce Momjian" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Larry Rosenman" <lrosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com>
Cc: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "Matthew T(dot) O'Connor" <matthew(at)zeut(dot)net>, "PostgreSQL-development" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logging pg_autovacuum
Date: 2006-04-27 20:26:16
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Uh, while you are at it, the background writer and checkpoint
> operations need similar treatment. :-)

Sure.....

I'm willing to look at and work it out, if no one else is currently
working on it.

LER

---

--
Larry Rosenman
Database Support Engineer

PERVASIVE SOFTWARE. INC.
12365B RIATA TRACE PKWY
3015
AUSTIN TX 78727-6531

Tel: 512.231.6173
Fax: 512.231.6597
Email: Larry(dot)Rosenman(at)pervasive(dot)com
Web: www.pervasive.com