Re: pgAdmin III v1.10.2 released

From: John Gage <jsmgage(at)numericable(dot)fr>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: 'pgAdmin Support List' <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin III v1.10.2 released
Date: 2010-03-15 08:29:50
Lists: pgadmin-support
This is my opportunity to say that I do use the graphical query builder.

It would be great if it could be brought into line with (subsume the
code for) DBUML, the ArgoUML class diagramming software for databases (http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbuml/
).

Seeing the relationships between tables and the tables themselves is a
tremendous convenience.

I wish I could offer to do this myself, but my C/C++ coding skills
simply aren't anywhere near good enough.

In any case, pgAdmin is one of the wonders of the world  (along with
Postgres)!

John