encrypt odbc transactions?

From: "Rony Khoury" <rkrk(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: encrypt odbc transactions?
Date: 2001-05-07 09:25:36
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I'm worried about the transactions of sensitive data on the network without
encryption. Is there any way to secure not only passwords but also data?

I read in the mailling list archive something about the possibility of using
SSL to do transactions through an encrypted tunel.
Did any one manage to do that?

Any hint or lead will be much appretiated.

regards,
Rony.