I'd Like To See Permissions Granted

From: "Marubayashi, Roy (Mission Systems)" <Roy(dot)Marubayashi(at)ngc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I'd Like To See Permissions Granted
Date: 2005-03-23 00:06:59
Lists: pgsql-novice
I'm just getting started using PostgreSQL and I was successfully able to create a table.  I'd like to be able to look at what pemissions I've granted and see in the documentation that there is a view called usage_privileges but when I attempt to look at this table (i.e., select * from usage_privileges) I get, 'ERROR:  relation "usage_privileges" does not exist'.  What do I need to do in order to look at the contents of this view?
Roy

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Tim BowdenDate: 2005-03-23 03:15:17