Need help on window replication and hot standby

From: Desmond Chin <desmond(dot)chin(at)innovax(dot)com(dot)sg>
To: "pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need help on window replication and hot standby
Date: 2011-10-28 07:12:53
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Having lots of difficulties setting up a master and slave for replication and hot standby. There's many different versions online and I tried them all, seems that it gives me a lot of errors unsolved. Is there a step by step instructions to follow?

Appreciate a lot for your help and time taken.

Warmest Regards,
Desmond

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: R.I.KDate: 2011-10-28 17:32:33