Disappearing new window

From: Charlie Clark <charlie(at)begeistert(dot)org>
To: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Disappearing new window
Date: 2007-09-26 19:54:49
Lists: pgadmin-support
Hi,

I've just noticed that the context menus for an object are available
not just in the tree view but also in the object's own view (top
panel). I'm not enitely convinced this is best way to do things but
that is by-the-by, the problem I do have is that if you try and
create a table from the tables panel the dialog box appears only to
disappear immediately behind the main pgAdmin window.

Beta 5, Mac OS X 10.4 Intel

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
Helmholtzstr. 20

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Daniel B. ThurmanDate: 2007-09-27 03:10:18
Previous:From: Alejandro GascaDate: 2007-09-26 15:49:58
Subject: Re: SSL problem in pgAdmin3 1.8.0 beta 5