Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8

From: "Benjamin Krajmalnik" <kraj(at)illumen(dot)com>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Compiling pgAgent on FreeBSD 8
Date: 2010-04-23 18:22:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

Initially I did not specify anything - just followed the instructions in the README.
If I ignore the errors and go to edit the configuration options, I am missing quite a few keys from the information in the readme.

This is what the configuration shows:

Page 1 of 1
CMAKE_AR /usr/bin/ar
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE Release