Re: pg_query_params version?

From: Carol Walter <walterc(at)indiana(dot)edu>
Cc: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_query_params version?
Date: 2009-08-03 20:11:07
Lists: pgsql-php
Of course, I suspected that this was the problem, however, I can't
change the client's PHP version, so before I made major modifications
to my program, I wanted to make sure this was the problem.  In my 25
year career in IT, I have occasionally run across an error message
that didn't mean what it said.  =)