Re: parallel option in pg_restore

From: "Igor Neyman" <ineyman(at)perceptron(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: parallel option in pg_restore
Date: 2010-06-22 18:48:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

Here is the backup script to backup all partitions for specific month
(200907) in one backup file:

SETLOCAL
set PGPASSFILE=%PGINSTALL%\DB_scripts\postgres.pgpass
SET PGBACKUPDRIVE=%PGBACKUP%

pg_dump -U vec_dba -F c -f
%PGBACKUPDRIVE%\PartitionedBackup\CM_200907.bac -v -Z 9 -t *200907
vector 2>> %PGBACKUPDRIVE%\Backup\Log\DB_Backup.log

ENDLOCAL

This script is a part of "bigger" backup, which backs up other
non-partitioned tables as well.

Regards,
Igor Neyman