From: "Gianmarco Piola" <gianco99(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: upgrade
Date: 2002-04-12 23:11:46
Lists: pgsql-docs
I want to report a problem...
... i am a newbie with Linux system and i barely know his structure.
I installed Linux Red Hat and during the installation i choose to install
php and pgsql. After some initial problem to discover the directory where
the pgsql was installed all worked well but then i discovered that the
version was 7.0. I then decided to upgrade but how? I downloaded the new
file but the documentation(also the admin guide) on how to remove the old
version (it is splitted in MORE then one dir) and to install the new is
poor. And also there is no mention if i must do something with php for the
pgsql 7.2 because my version is compiled for 7.0.
If you can reply please tell me where to find this info or who can i

P.S.:sorry for the bed english.

  • Re: upgrade at 2002-04-15 15:21:29 from Roberto Mello

pgsql-docs by date