BWPUG Meeting Next Wednesday (2-10/2010)

From: Robert Treat <robert(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: bwpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: sfrost(at)noblis(dot)org
Subject: BWPUG Meeting Next Wednesday (2-10/2010)
Date: 2010-02-03 18:15:26
Lists: bwpug
Howdy folks,

This month we'll be having BWPUG in DC for once!  Well, ok, near DC:
Falls Church, VA.  If you haven't felt like trucking out to Columbia,
then please try to make this one.  Depending on response we may be able
to do this more often.

When: February 10th, 6:30PM.
Where: 3150 Fairview Park Dr, Falls Church, VA
Host: Noblis, Inc. and the
      Noblis Innovation and Collaboration Center (NICC)

It's basically at 495 and 50 in Northern Virginia.  We'll be discussing
PostgreSQL 9.0, including a preview by Robert Treat, along with a topic
of recent great interest- SE/Linux and SE/Postgres.

If you're planning to attend, please RSVP to Stephen Frost via sfrost(at)noblis(dot)org
.
The host/facility we'll be meeting at does require a government issued
photo ID (eg: driver's license or passport).

Hope to see you there!

	Thanks,

		Stephen Frost & Robert Treat

bwpug by date

Next:From: Greg SmithDate: 2010-02-09 13:25:12