postgres crashes after log off ts session using /console

From: "Juan C(dot) Aragon" <juan(at)keisercomputers(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgres crashes after log off ts session using /console
Date: 2009-08-13 22:13:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

When we connect to the server using the mstsc /console and stop and start
the PostgreSQL service and then logoff the session, the PostgreSQL service
crashes, and the following error is recorded in the pg_log files:

LOG:  server process (PID 5200) exited with exit code 128

LOG:  terminating any other active server processes

WARNING:  terminating connection because of crash of another server process

DETAIL:  The postmaster has commanded this server process to roll back the
current transaction and exit, because another server process exited
abnormally and possibly corrupted shared memory.

HINT:  In a moment you should be able to reconnect to the database and
repeat your command. ..

The server has the following specs:

Windows 2003 SP1 Enterprise 32-bit, 8GB, joined to a domain.

PostgreSQL 8.4

When we connect without the /console there is not problem.

We already checked almost everything, and all the settings are normal.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Juan

pgsql-bugs by date

Next:From: Jim MichaelsDate: 2009-08-13 23:32:38