a question

From: "ALEX LORA" <rocker_hlm(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: a question
Date: 2002-11-26 00:28:44
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'am a mexican student (University), I'am working on delphi 5 (Windows 98),
and I want conect with Postgresql (red hat 8), I don't know how do it.

Only have 1 week working with delphi and postgres (every information it´s
interesting for me)

p: Disculpenme si la riego pero soo hablo español

http://messenger.microsoft.com/es