Please HELP: insert row ...

From: "Thu Huynh" <thu_huynh(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Please HELP: insert row ...
Date: 2000-10-14 04:15:11
Lists: pgsql-novice
Hello,

Does anyone know how to insert/update data that contains single quote (')
into a field? Data such as: John's house is in Dalas.

I know one can insert double quote by using single quotes as field
delimiters.  But since I have to use single quotes as field delimiters, data
cannot contain single quote.  Is there a way to change the field delimiter?

Thanks for your helps.

Thu.