windows pgAdmin III suggestion

From: "Darren Westmore" <Darren(dot)Westmore(at)t-mobile(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: windows pgAdmin III suggestion
Date: 2004-12-09 12:02:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

I have been using Postgresql v8 and pgAdmin III on the win32 platform
for a month or so now and it looks really good.

One frustration on the windows platform is that there isn't a built in
metadata export utility. It would be great to add it in as many
developers build schemas on windows and then upload to larger machines
for application testing. At the moment I am trying to use the EMS tools
to do this, but it is turning into a frustrating experience.

Do you have any plans to add in this type of utility to the windows
version?

Many thanks,

Darren Westmore

pgadmin-hackers by date