Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name),p

From: "malik ashfaq" <rofi_iub(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name),p
Date: 2002-11-25 02:00:25
Lists: pgsql-novice

HI
  my name is Malik Ashfaq  from pakistan student want help about jdbc

Subject: Access database tables name using driver type1

    In my project aim is to get database tables names and its relation
(pk,fk)

   please send me  an example on this topic ;
rofi_iub(at)hotmail(dot)com

malikrofi(at)yahoo(dot)com

thanks a lot for ever if you give me some time and help me...

Malik Ashfaq Awan

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: malik ashfaqDate: 2002-11-25 02:31:05
Previous:From: malikrofiDate: 2002-11-25 01:26:38
Subject: Want an example that give detail of every database tables(its name(table name),primarykey,forginkeys ..)using JDBCODBC