Re: [ADMIN] Benchmarking postgres on Solaris/Linux

From: "Subbiah, Stalin" <SSubbiah(at)netopia(dot)com>
To: "'josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com'" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>,Matt Clark <matt(at)ymogen(dot)net>,"Subbiah, Stalin" <SSubbiah(at)netopia(dot)com>,'Andrew Sullivan' <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>,pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Benchmarking postgres on Solaris/Linux
Date: 2004-03-23 20:42:33
Lists: pgsql-performance
As anyone done performance benchmark testing with solaris sparc/intel linux.
I once read a post here, which had benchmarking test results for using
different filesystem like xfs, ext3, ext2, ufs etc. i couldn't find that
link anymore and google is failing on me, so anyone have the link handy.

Thanks!