Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)

From: "Della-Croce, Gregory" <Greg_Della-Croce(at)wycliffe(dot)org>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)
Date: 2012-06-05 19:41:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Thanks for responding!  It is none of the lists: User, System, File DSN or Drivers.   In fact the System DSN is blank.  And My Data Sources is also blank in File DSN.   The only drivers that show are MS Access/dBASE, MS Access, MS ACCESS Text, MS EXCEL, and SQL Server.
Yes I am signed in as Admin when I did the psqlodbc install and I have opened the ODBC Data Source as Admin also.

These are good questions.  I wish they sparked an answer :)

Greg Della-Croce