iODBC Driver,psqlODBC at PostgreSQl DB in Solaris

From: "amish seth" <amish_iitd(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: iODBC Driver,psqlODBC at PostgreSQl DB in Solaris
Date: 2000-08-25 01:13:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi All,

I want to know whether iODBC Driver manager, psqlODBC(Postgres ODBC) ODBC
driver combination works for PostgreSQL database under Solaris Environment
(Version 2.5). I have seen most of the information on web for iODBC driver
manager, psql ODBC driver combination working with PostgreSQL database under
Linuix OS not with Solaris OS. Do I need to install some additional
component.

Looking forward to a prompt response.

Regards
Amish