Re: Little Problem with cygwin and PostgreSQL

From: "First Name Last Name" <jokiento(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Little Problem with cygwin and PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-12-30 17:15:18
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi,

>It's already on your disk:
>
> /usr/share/postgresql/java/postgresql.jar

Thanks. I tested with it (and others too) and I have more problems than
before.

Anyway, I will continue using the old driver, because the problem is not so
relevant, the database is not corrupted and all the data is OK.

When I finish the program the following appears:
An I/O error has occured while flushing the output -
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer
java.lang.Throwable()
java.lang.Exception()
java.sql.SQLException()
org.postgresql.util.PSQLException(java.lang.String, java.lang.Object)
void org.postgresql.PG_Stream.flush()
java.sql.ResultSet org.postgresql.Connection.ExecSQL(java.lang.String)
void org.postgresql.jdbc2.Connection.commit()

And in the logfile appears:
pq_recvbuf: unexpected EOF on client connection

Best regards