Shared library issue in Windows

From: "Mehul Doshi-A20614" <mehul(at)motorola(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Mehul Doshi-A20614" <mehul(at)motorola(dot)com>
Subject: Shared library issue in Windows
Date: 2006-01-30 16:34:02
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

This is a reposting of my email from win32 hackers list.
Original Issue:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers-win32/2006-01/msg00000.php

Below I have given the exact scenario which I can replicate in three
different systems. Anybody who has faced this kind of issue please let
me know if you have a way to get the psql to be able to use the
dynamic_library_path right away.

Also I think the documentation at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/static/runtime-config-client.html
should show \\ instead of \ for Windows environment
e.g dynamic_library_path =
'C:\\tools\\postgresql;H:\\my_project\\lib;$libdir'

Thanks & Regards,
Mehul