RE: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/include/catalog pg_oper ator.h'

From: "Jackson, DeJuan" <djackson(at)cpsgroup(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>, "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] 'pgsql/src/include/catalog pg_oper ator.h'
Date: 1998-10-30 17:23:50
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On Thu, 29 Oct 1998, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
>
> > > But I have no idea where the
> > > rest of yunz are.
> >
> > South Pasadena, California...
>
> Ever get cold down there? I need more heat, just haven't
> figured
> out where to go for it yet :) Wait, you have horses too, don't you?
> Hrmmmm.... :)
Have you been to Vancouver? It's wonderful there. I live in Dallas,
Texas. But Vancouver is warmer in the winter than it is here. Here it
usually gets below freezing two or three times in the winter for a total
of about 10 days. And once ever 4 years or so we actually get some snow
that's still around the next day as slush (which is really bad when it
freezes again that night because no one knows how to drive on snow and
ice here).
So what does this have to do with pg_operator.h?
-DEJ