Simple function question

From: Sean Davis <sdavis2(at)mail(dot)nih(dot)gov>
To: Postgres <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Simple function question
Date: 2004-10-26 11:12:36
Lists: pgsql-novice
I would like to create a function that accepts an array of IDs
(integers) and loops over them, returning the the rows (setof
rowtype...?) that match them.  I have tried to no avail to form such a
function.  As a final extension, I would like to be able to return rows
formed by a join across a few tables (return a setof RECORD type?).  I
suppose I can just create the view I like then use a similar function
to the single-table version....

Thanks,
Sean

pgsql-novice by date