help

From: Windy Elliott <windye(at)softshare(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: help
Date: 2000-08-25 16:12:53
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am trying to write a script that takes a very large text field (large
object size) and writes it to a file that can be called back up later and
displayed on a web page. I have never done this before and I can't find any
examples of someone doing. I need to be able to name the file based upon
the page the client is looking at and then redisplay it when it has been
added/updated based on that name. Has anyone out there done this and would
then mind showing me a sample script that does it. I am writing it in PHP4
but I can do a conversion myself if need be.

Thank you in advance.

Windy Elliott
Web Developer
Softshare