New Table and Add Column Modality

From: "Stephen Denne" <Stephen(dot)Denne(at)datamail(dot)co(dot)nz>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New Table and Add Column Modality
Date: 2007-03-27 22:46:58
Lists: pgadmin-support
pgAdmin 1.6.3
Win XP Pro SP2

Minor annoyance:
When using the New Table dialog, the main pgAdmin screen is still responsive, and I can browse other tables and see how they are set up, copy values, etc.
But when I then bring up the dialog to add a column, I can no longer use the main pgAdmin screen.

Stephen Denne.

This email has been scanned by the DMZGlobal Business Quality Electronic Messaging Suite.<br>

  This email has been scanned by the DMZGlobal Business Quality
              Electronic Messaging Suite.
Please see http://www.dmzglobal.com/services/bqem.htm for details.

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Erwin BrandstetterDate: 2007-03-28 00:34:44