Re: Missing header files in psqlODBC

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Johann Zuschlag" <zuschlag2(at)online(dot)de>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Missing header files in psqlODBC
Date: 2001-11-18 05:34:21
Lists: pgsql-odbc

md5.c is used in many places i.e backend, libpq frontend ...
FRONTEND and/or MD5_ODBC must be defined as
occasion demands. In order to compile md5.c for psqlodbc
driver, both FRONTEND and MD5_ODBC must be defined.
If you are using your own project, please use win_md5.c
instead of md5.c.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue