RE: Cygwin PostgreSQL Regression Test Problems (Revisited)

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <Jason(dot)Tishler(at)dothill(dot)com>, "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Cygwin PostgreSQL Regression Test Problems (Revisited)
Date: 2001-03-31 01:15:08
Lists: pgsql-ports

Oh I found the same description yesterday though I've had no time
to test it. If your patch resolves *hang*, it may be the right solution
at least for cygwin port.
BTW I've never passed the pararell regression test without hang or
refusal(with your previous patch appiled) under my cygwin environ-
ment. I added one more connect() call after the refusal and passed
all regression test successfully. Hmm it may be a more preferable
solution.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue