Re: Bulkloading using COPY - ignore duplicates?

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Lee Kindness" <lkindness(at)csl(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Zeugswetter Andreas SB SD" <ZeugswetterA(at)spardat(dot)at>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bulkloading using COPY - ignore duplicates?
Date: 2001-10-01 20:58:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It's a very well known issue that the partial rolloback functionality is
a basis of this kind of problem and it's the reason I've mentioned that
UNDO functionality has the highest priority. IMHO we shouldn't
implement a partial rolloback functionality specific to an individual
problem.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue