Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Benjamin Scherrey" <scherrey(at)proteus-tech(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG in Unicode Driver - was: Re: Can't get more than 255
Date: 2002-12-01 13:06:09
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I got Mylog output from Benjamin and examined it. Certainly he
turns on *Text As LongVarChar* option and the log seems to be
almost the same as the one I get here using Access 2000.
Maybe the difference comes from the difference of Access version.
Unfortunately Access 97 doesn't seem to understand UNICODE.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue