Re: ODBC changes

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print" <SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC changes
Date: 2002-11-29 00:05:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Message-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Page [mailto:dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk]

-----Original Message-----
From: Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
[mailto:SHenshall(at)westcountry-design-print(dot)co(dot)uk]
Sent: 28 November 2002 10:42
To: Dave Page; Hiroshi Inoue
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [ODBC] ODBC changes

How about leaving out the old one in and call it somethin like
Postgresql25 Legacy?
Cheers,
- Stuart

Not a bad idea. What do you think Hiroshi?

The reason why I'd like to release 7.2.0005 is that it contains a

crash bug fix and is more stable than 7.2.0004. The next release

may be less stable than this one unfortunately. In fact I already

chagned my local source but can't commit it to cvs.

If we would release the current beta driver as our standard one,

I'd like to do it from the next release.

regards,

Hiroshi Inoue