C, C++ developer w/ PostgreSQL & Oracle in Belfast/NI

From: Greg Jaskiewicz <gryzman(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: C, C++ developer w/ PostgreSQL & Oracle in Belfast/NI
Date: 2012-04-06 15:44:43
Lists: pgsql-jobs
My company is looking for experienced developers (5+ years) with both PostgreSQL and Oracle knowledge on very good level.
We are looking for C, C++ developers, with excellent Linux knowledge, at least 10 years experience as developers, and at least 5 years experience in both Oracle and PostgreSQL.

The offices are in Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Contact me directly if you are interested.

Short list of required skills:
- C, C++ 10+ years
- bash, python, perl scripting knowledge
- SQL Oracle (11g2), PostgreSQL on excellent level (5+ years)
- Linux

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: GeraldDate: 2012-04-07 03:35:42