Re: Really easy problem...

From: "Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina" <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)asperger-talents(dot)com>
To: "James David Smith" <james(dot)david(dot)smith(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina" <oliveiros(dot)cristina(at)marktest(dot)pt>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Really easy problem...
Date: 2012-08-02 12:46:57
Lists: pgsql-novice

Great to hear about the progress!

Best,
Oliver
----- Original Message -----
From: James David Smith
To: Oliveiros d'Azevedo Cristina
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [NOVICE] Really easy problem...

Hi Oliver & Craig,
Yes, I tried that. I thought that it would work. It didn't.
However... I've just tried again and it has! Damm. The only thing that has changed from before was I've been playing around with the source CSV file so it must have been formatted incorrectly or a comma in the wrong place or something.
Thanks all,
James