Buildfarm's opsrey goes green...

From: Rémi Zara <remi_zara(at)mac(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Buildfarm's opsrey goes green...
Date: 2005-07-30 06:42:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

My buildfarm member opsrey has turned green, thanks to the following
two things:
     * the removal of the contrib module tsearch (that was miscompiling)
     * the removal from my config of plperl and pltcl. My
installations of perl and tcl link to pthread, and postgresql does
not, hence the crash in the tests. NetBSD 2.0 does not have all the
necessary threadsafe calls to pass the thread safety test made during

Rémi Zara